Sunday, June 6, 2010

Never thought I would do this

I decided to join many of my other angel mommies and create my own blog. I can make this like my own journal where I can actually let out my thoughts in a positive manner without keeping them bottled In. Thank you all of my BBC mommies for giving me the strength to start this blog. I didnt think I would do this but I see how effective this is to all of you. Summer is coming so I will soon be able to dedicate this page to my Anthony and my new TTC with infertility journey. More to come soon ladies.

On a side note my babies are about to leave me. The end of the school year is near and my kindergartners are about to go to first grade. While I am happy they have grown so much with me and that the year is coming to a close I am sad because I know many are going to a new school and I will not get to see them grow as so many of ther of my students of years past. With all that has gone on this school year I need some closer. Maybe summer vacation and the prospect of trying again will help me.
Here is to the promise of a new school year in the fall.

5 comments:

  1. YAAAY Talisa I'm your first follower! I'm happy to see you here and I hope it will help you like it has been helping me. I'm praying for you and the possibility of a rainbow!

    Aww that's SO sweet that you love your kids so much. I know for some people it's just a job but for you these kids mean something to you and I love that you are making a difference in their lives. I know this school year has been trying on you with losing precious Anthony so I just pray that the new school year will bring great things to you and your husband's lives. I know Anthony will be right there with you guys along your journey of TTC and will choose the perfect little brother or sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Welcome to the Blogging world!!!!! You are going to love this place and as you learn more and more on how to "decorate" and give tribute to him here it will be a place for you and Anthony all on its own....if you need any help just let me know...Maggie taught me and ITs my honor to teach you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very warm welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!! You're going to love it! Ann is right, this is a place for just you & Anthony. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! It is so great, you will meet so many amazing people I am excited for you.

    XX

    ReplyDelete