Monday, June 7, 2010

Tears

I have noticed that the smallest things are bringing me to tears. Trying to help others through their storms and challenges make me greatful for my own but sad at the same time. I have had more tears this past weekend then I have had in many of the weeks since I lost Anthony. Going back to work was a huge help for me, maybe things are getting hard because I know that another change is coming real soon. The end of a school year. I am excited but not dealing well with change these days. I know that my tears are for someone very important to me and I refuse to stifle them any longer.

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel like you ever have to stifle your tears, let it all out. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cry GIRL!!!! tears are liquid love...and no one likes change unfortunately...but i read on kalialani's blog a really beautiful quote...if there was no change there would be no butterflies...(or something like that) anyway..we have to go through change and accept it for what it is...going to the next step on this journey and doing it all together..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love that quote :D. This is true, life is FULL of changes and even though it can be a scary thing to have to deal with sometimes, it's pretty much inevitable. Though there are things that take a change for the worse, there are also things that change for the better. I guess you have to change perspective in order for it to be a change for the better. As a BLM I know from experience this is a VERY hard thing to do. I'm not even there myself yet. Seems like I only see the negative in things but I'm hoping for only positive things in all our futures :)

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete