Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting so frustrated Ughhhhh!!!!!

I said that I was ok with things taking longer than expected. Today I realize not so. Why is it that nobody realized that there was more clinical things that needed to be done. If someone had only known that stuff could have been done the week after my initial appointment. Come on, I could see if my body ran like clockwork but it doesn't. I dont like sitting in the dark with tears streaming down my face. I know I am working on God's time not my own. Its really hard though. I think I will call my nurse tomorrow and let her know about my concerns. Maybe she will have a sympathetic ear. I will try.

2 comments:

  1. Talisa...."A squeaky wheel gets oiled" or something like that...in other words YOU MUST BE HEARD...let them know you need things done yesterday with this, maybe since it was her slip up she can expedite the paper work or at least if she knows that you WANT more action she can try...all you can do is try....like I said, i can not expect you to be "ok" with things taking longer, girl you know i know you!!! God has his plan and hopefully his plan covers this and approves this soon!!! im always here for you...ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not all on her. It sounds like the insurance has something new that not even the person who works directly with the insurance new about. I already left here a message. She will call me back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete