Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Good Day

Well the school year is winding down and although it is not the last day of school yet, the year is winding down. My babies are having their promotional tomorrow and its their picnic. One problem. Its supposed to rain. Noooooooo! Practices have been a mess, but I am sure they will do well. I am proud of them. Most of them have made lots of progress. It has been hard going and taking care of other peoples children but it has been rewarding and maybe even my saving grace since my world came crumbling around me. I wanted to make today's post positive as I have had many rough days in the past week. Here is to hoping Mother Nature is kind to us tomorrow and we can grill for our cookout.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Talisa, I know the rain started late here today I hope it wasnt a rain out :/

    I believe that you are making a difference in EVERY single one of those children's lives. i remember all my teachers and they each left an impact on me forever...my kindergarden teacher was also the first grade teacher too...and all I can remember from her is that she was really NICE...i hope that in 25 years those students remember how nice you have been to them too..xoxoox

    ReplyDelete