Sunday, June 6, 2010

My journey

My journey began November 9, 2010 when my little Anthony first entered my life. Was he born no, but in a few short weeks I new that I would be a mommy. Will and I were so excited. We had been through so much. Our first IUI and our dream had come true. Our union had created someone new. Eighteen weeks passed. A little bit of nausea, my belly beginning to swell, great prenatal visits and then.... A bomb dropped right in our laps. I felt something, it wasnt right. It felt a little rubbery, all those years watching discovery channel were about to payoff. Was it my amniotic sac. One long trip to L&D and my suspensions are not laid to rest. My cervix had dialated and my bag was bulging. Three days I lay in that L&D bed, IV's and antibiotics. One bad sneeze, one infection, a broken water bag and at 4:22 pm my perfect angel entered the world after a few pushes. He was perfect in every way.
Two words caused my world as I new it to end: Incompetent Cervix. I wish I could share my sweet baby with you, but out of respect of my husband I will not. I made a vow not to let my baby die in vain but to help others who share in this journey. My desire is to share my journey and I pray that it will lift up and edify all who read it.

3 comments:

  1. :( xoxoxo.....(((hugs))) and all that good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope sharing your journey can bring you some comfort and support, and like you said, maybe help others along the way. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so very sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet little Anthony. My heart is breaking with yours.

    Many prayers!

    ReplyDelete