Friday, June 11, 2010

If its not one thing its another.

I love my Reproductive Endocrinologist office but...... We dropped the ball this time. We should have been able to easily remedy the situation of knowing that in order to get the insurance approval we needed to do a mock embryo transfer. That could have been done a month ago. Now we have to wait for a new cycle and then the timeline begins. This is getting frustrating, but I will not let it defeat me. I still love you Crystal. One mistake is not going to deter me from the excellent treatment I have received thus far. I will be patient and continue to wait on God. Hey maybe there is already a blessing in the works and I just dont know it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Talisa, did you call or did they call with this info?? Im glad the ball is now going to start rolling...i do hope there is a blessing on the way for you xoxo...thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that SO stinks. I didn't know there was a timeline or an issue with insurance (of course, we did the Shared Risk out of pocket, so don't know much about insurance coverage anyway)....Praying for time to go by quickly and all to be WONDERFUL!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete