Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to ALL of the Fathers. Whether your child is here on Earth or has crossed over to their heavenly home you are still a Father and I salute you. I want to say a Special Happy Father's Day to my husband Anthony's Daddy. I am sure that Anthony would want his daddy to be happy today but unfortunately he does not even want to be acknowledged as as a dad until he has a living child. I will respect his wishes. Happy Fathers Day Daddy, I love you with all of my heart I have always been and will continue to be your Baby Girl. as the card said, my daddy was the first man I ever fell in love with, the first one to kiss my cheeck, the first man to hold my hand. I thank God for my Father, on of my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Talisa....My heart breaks for Will....its so hard for them to go through this kind of pain...HE IS a father, and I am so sad to think he feels he will only be one when there is a living child here...one day he will address the grieving...the fact he was sad today shows how much he KNOWS he is a father and he is hurting so much from it....I forgot to wish your dad a happy fathers day!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Will right now...xoxo

    ReplyDelete