Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Glimmer of Hope!

Hi everyone,
I have not been here in a while but I got some news today that have brought me a new since of hope. HERE WE GO...... Insurance Authorization for IVF Cycle came in today. This afternoon, so new my nurse didnt even know about it when I called her at 11:00 am around lunch. I happened to talk to the claims person at the RE office and she saw it. Called in to verify. My pre-IVF appointment is Friday and I can more than likely start my meds on Monday as long as they get here in time. I am so excited. I must stop first and say this.

" Father God, Thank you for another day that you have allowed me to see. Thanks for your grace and mercy to keep me in my right mind since we lost Anthony. Thank you for a positive support system, family, friends, BBC and even this blog who have been there to support me since March 1, 2010 his angle day at 18 weeks 5 days gestation. I know that it was you Lord who allowed me to listen to my body to know that something wasn't right. To find the incompetent cervix, too late for Anthony but not to late for his siblings that I beleive you will bless me with. Keep me and guide me along this new journey. Touch the hands of the doctors and nurses who come near me . I ask that you watch over all of the parents of angels and their families. Give them peace and the strength to endure each and every day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

I hope that this is the first of many exciting days to come on this journey to Baby! Whatever God has for me will be for me and I am greatful for the good and the bad, the happy and the sad and will continue to give God the honor that is due to him both today and forever.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Talisa!!! this is so great to hear =D !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!

    Excited, excited, excited for you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete