It has been a long journey, through IVF, bedrest, gestational diabetes, snd lastly an emergency c-section William Aaron entered the world April 7. He is beautiful, I may be biased I am his mom. I have been experiencing a lot of conflicting emotions, happiness, confusion, anger. I am happy my baby is safe. I am confused because of all of these conflicting emotions. Angry that I can't have my Anthony here, but if he was here William would not be. I feel like because my body failed Anthony. Had it not we would not have known what to do with William. I am greatful through it all because God continues to show me I am blessed. Hopefully this is not my last post for so long. I will keep this blog and not create another. I owe it to myself and Anthony who watched over his brother till he made it here. I will post a picture later.
William weighed 8lbs 4oz at birth and was 20.4 inches long with long fingers and toes like his big brother. Looking at him makes me wonder what Anthony would have looked like at a later gestation. I don't know but Im greatful got to hold him before he lost his heartbeat. Thats all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So grateful with you, friend! I know the emotions are so conflicting...keeping you lifted! <3
ReplyDelete