Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I know he doesnt read this but today is a special day for my hunny bunny and I. Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Today is a little bittersweet as we thought Anthony would be with us, but the sweet piece is that prayerfully in two short weeks we will get our BFP. Hopefully Anthony is telling his sibling to stick after the Embryo transfer on Saturday. Tomorrow our vacation begins so I can relax. Two years ago at this time I was getting ready. I was home from the hairdresser, getting upset because all of the girls were not at the house. The wedding was supposed to start in three hours. But the day was perfect. I married my best friend, my life partner. Who would have thought that less than 2 years later we would have one of the most difficult experiences of out lives. We stuck through it and brought each other through. Now we are prayerfully on the journey to parenthood. With Gods help I know we will get there. Pray for our safe travel and return.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and many more happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!

    Getting through this really proves love...at least in my eyes...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and prayers for that miraculous BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete